Mar 12, 2010

Found Some Old Photos

I've been transferring thousands of photos from my Dell to an external hard drive, and from the hard drive to a new iMac. It is like going up to the attic and digging through boxes and finding pictures from long ago. Even though it has only been six years, it seems like a long time.

Ruby sitting "side saddle" in the living room 2004.
 

TinyCat and Ruby soaking up some sun.
 

Sterling and Finley playing in the living room just after we moved in, 2004. I included this because it reminded me how much larger Finley was than any of the other dogs. Even today, as large as Wilma is, he would tower over her. I'd love to be able to see them next to each other.

 

Finley, Sterling and Blanca. Interesting photo in that these three are gone now. Blanca died in 2005, Finley in 2006 and Sterling 2009. They are now in beautiful wood urns, made by my dad. Coincidentally, the urns are on the shelf seen in this photo, between the wood posts...

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Ruby

Ruby
PitaPata Dog tickers

Sofi

Sofi
PitaPata Dog tickers

Duke

Duke
PitaPata Dog tickers

Windsor

Windsor
PitaPata Dog tickers

TinyCat

TinyCat
PitaPata Cat tickers